TA evaluation

Have seen the TA evaluation for the Spring term, for Phys0110, Introduction to Physics for health-related majors. A bit surprised to see some improve on the students' comments and performance averages, since I thought I put less effort on TA this term. Most of the comments are pretty positive, though still some complaining my English is hard to understand. But when seeing that they like the recitations, I felt it's all worth the effort. Every time in the mid of the term, I felt like "NO, I am not doing this anymore!", but upon seeing the encouraging comments, (well if not so much research work ahead), I feel like doing TA again! Like a senior friend of mine in the group, now an instructor in a college, told me that research is most of the time frustrating, but for teaching, you will quickly see the reward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A weird dream

給我的 hp tablet